Paramount Business Development is an advisory/consulting firm that works with business leaders in many industries to improve business results, develop better teams, develop executives to enhance leadership skills, and guide companies through succession. Paramount has worked with many companies through the current challenging business market and advised/consulted some of them to double digit growth in profits and/or sales year over year.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Integrity: I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep. I communicate potential broken agreements immediately, and I clear up all broken agreements immediately.
- Attitude: I always keep a positive attitude about myself, team, clients and strategic partners remembering that my attitude will result in my communication and actions. I will remind my team and clients to keep a positive attitude. I will remember that a positive attitude will create a happy, healthy and fun environment.
- Ownership: I am truly responsible for my actions and results. I am truly accountable for my actions and results, and know that for things to change, first I must change.
- Communication: I speak positively of my fellow team members, my clients and Paramount Business Development, Inc.in both public and private. I speak with good purpose. I never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker and take responsibility for responses to my communication. I always apologize for any miscommunications first and then look for a solution. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
- Commitment: I give myself and everything I commit to 100% until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Core Values and success of Paramount Business Development, Inc., its current and future team, and its clients at all times. I always recommend products and services of Paramount Business Development, Inc. prior to going outside the company.
- Excellence: Good enough isn’t. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I never promote or sell products and services that a client does not need, or will not provide a great return on their investment. I always look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
- Consistency: I am consistent in my actions so my clients and teammates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my responses and work so my results, growth and success are consistent.
- Success: I totally focus my thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: Win/Win. I am a successful person and focus on creating success for others. At all times, I humble while I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence and confidence.
- Systems: I follow the established systems. If a problem arises, I always look to the system for a solution. I always use a system correction before I look for a people correction. I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
- Team Work: I am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate and helpful to others who ask me.
- Fun: I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy it as well.
- Education: I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow and master so that I can help my clients and fellow team members learn, grow and master too. I am an educator and allow my clients to make their own intelligent decisions about their future remembering that it is their future. I impart practical and useable knowledge rather than just theory.
- Balance: I have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are just as important as my financial and intellectual. I complete my work and my most important tasks first, so I can have quality time to myself, with my family and also to renew.
- Gratitude: I am a truly thankful person. I say thank you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my clients, and team. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
- Community: I am part of a larger community. I believe in being a giver, not just a taker. I always look for ways to give back to my community to make it stronger for others. Giving back to the community serves the greater good and is beneficial to all.