Executive Development is perfectly suited for leaders who desire to continue or enhance their personal and professional growth through Executive Coaching. In today’s ever changing and increasingly competitive business environment, status quo is never good enough. Proactive leaders are always seeking to “sharpen the saw”.
Our transformational program is designed and tailored for each executives’ needs. See our coaching process to see how it is done.
Executive Leadership Development targets sustained change and executive growth increasing the competencies and capabilities of the executive. The changes are dramatic and long lasting.
Executive Development also prepares existing and up-coming executives for the ever changing business environment.
Provides accountability and commitment to a process that sustains change and executive growth.
Executive Development is aligned to your specific organizational developmental goals, company values, and individual developmental need. We provide the accountability to develop the executive potential while working toward your organizational goals.
SOME AREAS COVERED:
- Developing and enhancing executive skills
- Creating an individual development plan (IDP) for executive transitions
- Building and leading high-performance teams
- Creating an organizational development plan (ODP) with the organizational goals in mind
- Personal/work life balance
- Establishing your vision
- Assessing, choosing & establishing core values
- Strategic planning
- Creating an executive dashboard
- Communicating simply and powerfully
- One on one influence conversations
- Creating an influence campaign
- Managing up
- Engaging and motivating employees
- Creating and expanding your power base
- Creating and coaching ad hoc teams
- Managing time
- Comprehensive delegation strategies
- Career development
- Moving critical issues forward
- Building the team for future needs
- Creating a high performance culture
- Succession planning
- Leading through change
- Working through mergers and aquisitions
- Leading performance improvement
- The attitudes and habits of an executive
- Thinking comprehensively
- Give something back
- Eliminating your “executive blind spots”
- Setting and achieving goals
- Building in accountability plans
- Personal development plans
- Financial competency